Helping Your Pet Live a Happy Healthy
Allegheny Veterinary Associates, PC has what you need to keep your pet healthy. Our experienced professional staff takes pride in being able to provide you with all your pet care needs. We offer full pharmacy services, while being able to provide our patients with prescription diets, preventive medicines, and effective flea and tick control products. So when your animal is in need of professional veterinary care, let us help your animal live a healthy, happy life.
- General and Preventative Medicine
- Spaying and Neutering Service
- Flea, Heartworm, and Tick Preventative Medications
- Annual Vaccines and new 3-year Vaccination Protocol
- State-of-the-art in-House Diagnostic Laboratory
- Non-Adjuvanated Feline Vaccines
- Transdermal FeLV Vaccine
- General and Emergency Surgery
- Burial and Cremation Services
- TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancment)
We are located on Perry Highway in McCandless Township just south of Ingomar Rd. The new facility is beautiful, spacious, and expertly designed as a modern veterinary clinic. Our clinic boasts a state-of-the-art surgical facility, in-house laboratory, kennel, treatment area, and examination rooms. We offer climate controlled runs and separate cat and dog kennels.